Financial support during challenging times
Whether you’re experiencing a loss of income or are struggling with another financial matter, please speak with us. We are committed to working with you to find a solution.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Accessing Money
- Savings account transfers — There is no limit on the number of transfers from savings and money market accounts.
- Higher ATM cash withdrawals — Take out more money at once.
- Relaxed ATM deposit holds — Withdraw more cash from your deposits immediately.
- PIN-ized debit card transactions — Higher dollar amounts are in effect for purchases.
- External account transfers — Higher dollar amounts are allowed for transferring money between other financial institutions linked to your account in Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Skip-a-Pay — Most loans and credit cards are eligible for this benefit, which allows you to skip a monthly payment. Learn more.
- 凯发真人娱乐官方网站home loan payment relief – We have several options available to help you with your mortgage payment and will work with you to find the best solution for your situation. Learn more.
- Fee waivers — Our Skip-a-Pay fee, pay by phone and online convenience fees, and loan late fees are being waived through Aug. 31, 2020.
- Small business and commercial real estate assistance — We’ve added new payment relief options to help small business and commercial real estate owners. Learn more.
- Early certificate withdrawals — Penalty fees for full and partial certificate withdrawals are being waived through Aug. 31, 2020.
- Loan payment relief — In many cases, we can work with you based on your own unique situation to adjust the terms of your consumer or 凯发真人娱乐官方网站home loan.
- Emergency personal loans — Flexible loan amounts with no payment for 90 days and terms available at 3.00% APR. * Apply here.
- Loan consolidation — Ask us about options for consolidating debt to make managing your bills easier.
- BALANCE — You can access free financial counseling and budgeting assistance through our trusted partner. Learn more.
How you can connect with us
At WSECU, we’re committed to providing you with safe, reliable access to your funds and the banking services you depend on. We encourage you to take advantage of our online and remote services:
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking — Our Online Banking and Mobile Banking solutions make it easy to manage everything from loan and bill payments to money transfers and more.
- Branch Services — Some services may be limited or appointments may be required at select branches. You may also be asked to wear a mask to prevent the spread of COVID-19. To plan your next visit, please see our branch services page for more information.
- CO-OP ® Shared Branching — Shared branching transactions can be conducted at drive-thru windows. Cash withdrawals are limited to $500.
- Online loan applications — You can apply online for any consumer or 凯发真人娱乐官方网站home loan, including emergency personal loans, through Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- 凯发真人娱乐官方网站home loan inquiries — 凯发真人娱乐官方网站home Loan Consultants can be reached at 800.562.0999 x75030. 凯发真人娱乐官方网站home Loan Officers are available by phone and email.
- ATM network — In addition to WSECU’s network of ATMs, members can access funds and complete transactions at any CO-OP network ATM. Search online or using our Mobile Banking app to find your nearest ATM.
- Secure messaging — You can send us a secure message through Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Contact Center — Our representatives can answer questions and help with account transactions and loan applications. We’re available Mon-Fri, 7:00 am-7:00 pm, and Saturday, 9:00 am-2:00 pm.
- Telephone Banking — Access account and loan information and transfer or withdraw funds by calling 800.562.0999, option 1.
- Text Fraud Alerts — Keep your account safe by signing up to receive fraud alerts by text. First, sign in to Online Banking and go to Profile & Settings, then select Alerts Management. From there, visit the tab labeled Fraud Alerts.
What you need to know about stimulus payments
You may have questions about the economic impact payments (COVID-19 stimulus checks) the IRS began sending on April 10. Learn more about the top things to know.
- Receiving your payment — If you filed a 2019 or 2018 tax return and provided the IRS with your current mailing address or direct deposit information, then you won’t have to do anything. The IRS will automatically deposit the money into the same account or mail you a check at the last address you provided.
- Overdrawn checking accounts — If your checking account is overdrawn at the time your stimulus payment is deposited, we will post the funds to your savings account instead.
- Closed WSECU accounts — You can visit the IRS’s website to update your account information. If your payment has already been sent to a closed WSECU account, please contact us as soon as possible. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of receiving your payment, we must return it to the IRS.
- More information — If you have questions, you can find more detailed information on the IRS’s website.